How To Protect Your Money in An Online Transaction
A lot of people get involve in online transactions either for business or personal reasons.
There had been a lot of people who have being scammed of large sums of their hard earned money just for trusting the people they are involved with.
Below I will state some tips to protect your hard earn money in the wild world of the internet;
- Always do a quick search of the company you are dealing with. With the help of search engines, you can easily do a quick search for any name or company to know a little more about who you are dealing with.
- Always insist on escrow service. There are a lot of reputable escrow services out there which will protect your funds till services or goods are delivered. Scammers will never agree to any escrow service
- Do not be greedy. Most of the tempting deals you come across in the internet are fake. When you come across any deal that is too good to be true, make sure you make you are extra careful and you always request to use an escrow service.
- Be careful. It can be really safe to bank online provided all appropriate precautions are followed. Most times we are ignorant of our security level on the internet. Always having reasons not to update system software of anti-virus. We mostly forget to take the extra measures to ensure our computer and information remain safe. If you ever feel as if your accounts have been tampered with, it is very important to change your passwords and update your antivirus software to ensure it does not happen again.
- Finally, always think with your head not your heart. Your heart will always tell you how much you will gain while your head will tell you how risky it is and you might lose all.